Parts of the story behind the CastleVerse
- The last King and Queen end their kingdom.
- The land is now ruled weakly by Seven Lors that hold different parts of the CastleVerse.
- The Seven Lords declare war on each other, each one wanting to be the king.
- The war unfolds, turning friends into enemies, making realms and cities turn on each other.
- One of the Seven Lords, pacts with the orcs and attacks the city of MontranKude. A mighty warrior with the help of the Elves and the Loxodons repells the attack.
- In the middle of the war, a dark force appears silently in the cold south-west lands. A dark forgotten power has been conjured.
- Armies of dark foes, skeletons and undead warriors emerge from the south and start conquering the CastleVerse, slashing all life in their path. The Liches and a Witch seem to be controlling the armies.
- The Seven Lords and all the living beings of the CastleVerse join forces against the Dark armies.
- A mighty dragon defends two human cities, a victory.
- Golems, Ents, Elfs, Centaurs, magic, mystic and divine creatures join forces and repell the incoming foes.
- The Witch is betrayed by the Lord Lich.
- The purple Wizard and the Mighty Cats reduce the Last Lich to ashes.
- After the attack of the Liches, only one Lord remains, self-declares himself the king. Nobody cares anymore. A new era begins.
- The skies open and new magic beings appear in the CastleVerse.
The champion defended the citizends of MontranKude with his mighty strength from attacks of the horde.
An ancient Wizard, older than time. Controls the spells of illusions, mind, fire, air and ice.
The King of nothing. A self proclaimed king, the last of the Seven Lords.
The Dragon defended the Citadel of Samsura and the Castle of Kolorg from the upcoming Dark Army.
The barbarian raged against the Seven Lords when his mountains where occupied. Now he is a ronin of his old cause in search of power and freedom.
The Frog is a greedy individual who managed to gather hordes of followers and friends.
The Punk Ape arrived to the CastleVerse through the bridges of reality. Now gambles it's fortune with the Frog.
The Punk Alien arrived to the CastleVerse through the bridges of reality. Now sits in conquered castles.
The Witch participated in the Lich Wars, her loyalty only remains to herself.
The Cats are a sacred Omen of Defense and Power. They are mystical creatures who crossed the CastleVerse.
The priest learned his powers in the plains, with the High Priest Loxodon. After the Seven Lords wars he kept wandering around the CastleVerse.
The Skeleton is a remaining warrior from one of the Lich Lords.
The Golem was convoked to life by a Druid long gone.
The ghost of a mighty warrior, now lost.